Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day!

I have FINALLY experienced a sunny Sunday long run!

For too many weeks now I have seen gorgeous Saturdays, and I wake up on Sunday morning for my long run to this:




I am so stinking tired of Ohio winters.

Today was a glorious ten miler with my favorite running peeps.  Debi stuck with me from beginning to end, and we were able to run a bit with Teresa and Deidre.  It was almost like old times, except I wasn't complaining about my husband (love you, Mon Petit Chou!) this time.

My legs ache in all the right places.  I look forward to recovery yoga tomorrow (love you, Rodney Yee!), and I plan to do the legs-up-the-wall pose later today when I think it will most embarrass my daughter.

Even better, MyFitnessPal tells me that I will have room for a Candy-Bar-in-a-Cup, otherwise known as some sort of mocha java thing, when I meet my friend for coffee later.

Candy Bar in a Cup!


For those of you who are wondering, "Where the hell is Stephani?  Who is this cheerful person?" just remember that I am under the spell of the runner's high, which I explain in this post.

I love you, Man.

Have a great week, Running Peeps!

Like what you read?  Follow me on Twitter @itibrout.


No comments:

Post a Comment