As many of you already know, I am an ambassador for the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon. The lovely people in charge gave me a free entry and one to give to you, and that is exactly what I want to do this week. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I want to spread the love, Peeps.
|I only say this because I am still on a runner's high after 12 miles this morning.|
I love. . .
1. My husband. He is a dufus, but he is MY dufus. And he bought me a phone charging cord today because I mentioned that mine is toast.
|My husband: the Kabyle Chef|
2. My kids. They are awesome even though they make me want to stick a screwdriver through my brain pan most days.
3. Shelby. She runs with me on Sundays. She handles the long runs. When I tell her to f--ck off, she doesn't even blink. She listens to me complain about my family, and she alternates between indulging me and telling me to get a grip on myself. I love you, Man.
|One of our many pictures together. I have to run on Sundays because Shelby will be there.|
Ok, that is enough. I can't take any more sweetness; I need to clean my teeth as it is. Let's get down to business. This giveaway opens at midnight, 2/14, and it closes at midnight, 2/21. Here are the rules:
1. If you already registered, don't enter. I can't reimburse you.
2. Entry is good for ONE race, not the series.
3. I received an entry (and some other swag) in exchange for writing about the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon. Nobody buys my opinions, however. Any thoughts on the race series are my own and do not represent the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon.
4. I will contact the winner by email.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't feel lucky today? You can register here for the race(s) of your choice. Hurry, kids! Join me while you can! I don't want to be the only person complaining about training in the cold. Until then, run happy, Peeps!
Like what you read? Follow me on Twitter @itibrout!