1. I don't need to go back to the boot, and the insert Bill lent me is working nicely. (@Bill: I told her, Bill does for me what you can't. I don't think that came out right.)
2. I can do any exercise that doesn't involve high impact. This means walking, aqua jogging, swimming, and YOGA!!!!
3. Life could be worse; I could have a stinkbug infestation.
|This is EXACTLY what I don't want to see around my house. The little buggers have been crawling into our garage entry keypad and freaking out the kids.|
1. If the foot doesn't heal in six weeks, I may have to have surgery. Doctor says that she has only had to do this twice. With my luck. . .
2. I was hoping to sign up for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Half Marathon, which takes place at the end of April. I still might be able to run it, but I'll have to wait and see, and we all know what happens to prices (and open spots) when runners wait.
3. I WANT TO RUN, DAMMIT!!!!!
In the meantime, I will continue to be the cheerful, grin-and-bear-it, uplifting blogger you have grown to know and love. . .as long as the booze holds out.